Team building – is not only important for the immediate experience of the activity but also for the group skills, communication and bonding that result.
The main goals of the Cob team-building course are to improve productivity, motivation and to have fun. Taking employees out of the office helps break down barriers and eliminates distractions.
Here at Rustic Cob Ovens we feel we have a unique take on team building. Set in an outdoor, back to nature venue, participants have a relaxed and more open state of mind. Using the Cob oven as a medium to deliver a team building course, the participants become so immersed in the exercise of creating the oven, previous barriers or hindrances to cohesive team work are eroded and replaced with a collaborative and supportive team ethos.
Potential benefits of team-building –
- Eliminates barriers that hinder creativity
- Improve morale and leadership skills
- Clearly defines objectives and goals
- Improves processes and procedures
- Identify a team’s strengths and weaknesses
- Improves organisational productivity
Call Darron Howarth 07815 632323 or email : DarronHowarth@hotmail.com to discuss details.